CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. VYR
    4,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3010
    I guess opening a shop front is just part of the growth in the distribution network that we are told about on a quarterly basis so maybe not worth of a special announcement

Interesting to see the relaunch putting Vmoto up front and centre and the two brands on the sidelines. About time IMO.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4294/4294288-1cfad86ef486de5021109f8617c958d5.jpg

Regarding the performance rights, we shouldn't loose sight of their purpose.

It is not only to reward the folks who are critical to our success for delivering us a better than average return but also to ensure that they stick with us.

The big corporations that are waking up to the fact that they need to convert to electric are more likely to want Charles than Vmoto.

If Charles takes that bait he will also take all the key personal with him.

I guess all those big investors who vote yes know its better to keep him happy and well rewarded than being mean minded about his rewards and loosing him.

This is a situation where bribing the boss to get the deal done is legal and necessary. The performance rights are peanuts in the big scheme of where a well rewarded and happy Charles can take this ride to riches for us.

I'm voting yes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.