NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-8

1. 1,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    True. Fair. But they have never made that way. They have always made announcements when there has been something concrete to report.

I don't think we will hear anything about the new site until the US government award funding. Which is because the funding won't apply to captial already paid. To maximise their funding they need to meet the US government $ for $ on NEW investment and captial expenditure that will bring critical resources to market.

Regarding third party validation of Gen 3 Furnaces product, not really up to NVX, they will be waiting for the information from the third parties - unless it's under NDAs.

I personally expect to see a heap of announcements following the US funding allocation. They need that cash to enact some of the bolder aspects of their plans and are kinda stuck just plodding along with everything else that is on the table at them moment. I am incredibly confident that the BOD are working furiously in the background leveraging their network to make things happen and setting up other strategic relationships that will enable NVX to evolve smoothly over the next 5-10yrs.

This company has huge potential. Just got to be patient. Know who is on the board and understand what they bring to the table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.