LIS 3.33% 15.5¢ li-s energy limited

Below is a list of questions i have sent to the company...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Below is a list of questions i have sent to the company secretary for the AGM next week.

Perhaps if you all could email a copy today to [email protected] it might get more traction

Dear Mr Will Shiel & Mr Liam Fairhall,

I have some questions for the board for next weeks AGM, as to some details for the current status of the company to clarify some lack of details in recent months announcements.

1. Recent quarterly report to 30 September 2022
      1. A 400% increase in energy storage for the 10-layer lithium sulphur cells was reported. What does this mean in terms of specifications for the battery, such as gravimetric density.
      2. Update on the production status for the Phase 2 lab scale production. When will batteries be produced?
    2. Current cell cycle life testing for single, four and 10-layer cells, and the drop off of their performance in line with graphs provided in the Prospectus
    3. Progress of collaborations with Janus & Insitu Pacific
    4. Details of any other "household names" as alluded to by Lee Finniear in previous announcements. Have other NDA's been signed?
    5. Will LIS Energy be creating a promotional video (as other companies have been) to promote the current status of the technology to drive interest.
      1. It appears that the board is neglecting its duties to provide value to shareholders, by withholding key milestones and information that would generate interest in the stock.
    6. A general update on the performance of test cells to date, providing some specifications on capacity, recharge and discharge rates etc.
    7. Update on tests on other batteries
      1. Liquid Metal Batteries test performance
      2. Flexible batteries
      3. Semi-solid state batteries

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $99.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $20.51K 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92267 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 39323 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ 28082
Last updated 13.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.