GLN 5.56% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

First question I asked was in approx terms was" Why did they...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    First question I asked was in approx terms was
    " Why did they think they should get Performance rights when they got some last year,especially when in my view they had not performed that well.
    The only share price performance was due to the resource upgrade and that was due to mother earth!"
    Boy,did that piss Richard Homsany off. He said "You have no respect for the board" I interupted him {which just pissed him off more}and said I respect the board but I don't think they deserve more Performance based shares.
    I said I just flew 20 hours for the AGM and I had the right to ask the question.
    After his responce which was basically we have worked for Galan for years and not taken any performance shares we are making up for the years we did not take any.
    "Any more questions?" he asked. I said of course I have plenty! He just glared at me!
    The other questions were about normal stuff, future funding,timelines etc.
    Anyhow,as I said I think I pissed him off.
    Terry was great and came straight to me afterwards,introduced himself and said what else did I want to know.
    We chatted for a good 15-20 minutes. He gave me his card at the end and said contact him any time.
    The next 5 months will be good,the next 12-15 months up until Q1 2024 will be even better!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $566.8K 3.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 983448 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 166825 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.