GLN 0.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

This is a really big kick in the guts and make me think now that...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    This is a really big kick in the guts and make me think now that GLN team is just trying to get as many shares as they can to get a takeover at $3.5 - $4 once they have had all their performance shares. JP would walk off with 30M shares at $4 a share, a nice $120M. No wonder why he is excited in all his presentations. Remember that a $4 takeover would be a Market Cap of only 1.5BN, which we should achieve very quickly when everything lines up, DFS, etc. The potential here is gigantic but makes me think that JP doesn't really want to fully take it to production now and could sell it post DFS.. I was in GXY before and didn't like the light takeover/merger with AKE, left a very bad sour taste and I can see that happening here too.

GLN has a very strong base on loyal shareholders and this doesn't sit well with me, especially when we are 15th October and still waiting for a MRE update that was due last Quarter with no explanation on delays..

I will definitely continue to hold GLN as the potential is too good to be ignored but will be voting no against this too. I'm all about performance shares when value is delivered to shareholders, which hasn't been the case for over 12 months now.. Again, we do know JP is not into marketing, it's a marathon not a sprint, bla bla bla but come on, show us you deserve these extra 3M shares at least and tell us what you have been doing to deserve them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5077 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 58780 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.