GLN 8.70% 12.5¢ galan lithium limited

Great 1st post @adowling in addition I think it would be nice to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141

Great 1st post @adowling in addition I think it would be nice to have some clarity around the future direction HMW is heading in.

As other's have pointed out it would be nice to know just what direction to development Galan is taking HMW - the fact that there is still conjecture there may not make this an easy investment decision for some.

This doesn't exactly read well to me either:

The Board considered that, assuming a share price of $1.20 at
    the valuation date, a sustained and substantial target increase in the share price at 45.83%, 66.67%, 87.50%,
    108.33% and 129.17% is not an easy target, but if the target is reached, then all Shareholders will benefit. This is
    an appropriate incentive for Directors.

We were there prior to the high performing board floating the idea that raising capital by increasing shares on issue by 50% might be a nice idea without stating a possible target price or suiter! Feeling like a mushroom left in the dark & fed shite since that occurred.

I sometimes ponder that JP doesn't want a retail following here as maybe there is more clarity directed toward the instros.

Personally, I'll wait to see whether any material announcement or clarity is presented before voting on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.