KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-10

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Getting ideally non-dilutive funding - is the critical next step for the company. They do not inspire me to do much - but maybe just maybe, something good is happening.

Meanwhile their drug continues to rock on - in this seemingly, value accretive presentation here, by a highly respected world leader, in  GBM cancer - Dr Patrick Wen....... presenting in a months time at SNO  - around the day of Kazia,  AGM actually.

The fact of the presentation and indeed the title - is very interesting to say the least. Remember the company say they may be in a position in 12 months - to go to the FDA, to seek approval to market our drug, paxalisib.....for GBM.

Why Patrick Wen and only a couple of months ago - another world class doctor, John DeGROOT ...made a similar presentation on paxalisib for GBM - is a bit hard to understand, unless paxalisib works AND works well enough for its approval.

So hard to understand - I will tell you why so .......12 months - just 12 months - indeed KZA could be on the cusp of a drug that is worth US$3 billion (rough guess, but say US$600m PA in sales - industry usual 300m profit PE 10, but super conservative).

The market for GBM, basically is patients of those top 100 hospitals in the US - and drug costs paid for by US medical insurance companies. It would not be that difficult for most companies - to market and supply the drug, given its concentrated use. But within the capacity of KZA - best I say no more.

KZA have indicated they may take this approach - anyway its risky going into a FDA application. Top notch management and high level communication skills can avert such risk - but UMM.

This is the good bit - suggesting a quite plausible $3b value for paxalisib - in 12 months time, and on those forward paxalisib sales in GBM......and the number of KZA shares on issue currently, equates to a SP of $29.  A hopeless dream, of course.

TAMPA BAY SNO 23RD ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING Nov 16th to 20th 2022

Abstract Session: Clinical Trials II

CTNI-27 - Multi-center, phase 2 study evaluating the pharmacokinetics, safety and preliminary efficacy of paxalisib in newly diagnosed adult patients with unmethylated glioblastoma (GBM)

Saturday, November 19, 2022
    11:55 AM – 12:00 PM ET

Oral Abstract Presenter(s)

• Patrick Y. Y. Wen, MD
      Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
      Boston, United States

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.