IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

HI VAYes, I agree and Big Pharma, they are potentially very...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    HI VA

Yes, I agree and Big Pharma, they are potentially very unethical and will stop at nothing to get/take what they need and want. I am sure there are countless examples of exposés in the past if one were to become an 'anti-Big Pharma kind of investigative journalist'.

So I am in no way naive to the machinations of what they could do with a still littlish entity like IMU if they wanted to pull out a really full assault on ownership and shareprice - hence why like ZIor, I find it hard to reconcile the low share price this year, even in the face of huge market and world issues.

I haven't tried to get a top 20 holder statement for a couple of years now but yes, would be interesting. You need to really bug Automic for it, which I did and finally, I got something but only after a bit of huffing and puffing. At first, I recall that they told me I would have to go physically to go and have a look at the share registry. Huh! I laughed. Thankfully I persisted and got my piece of paper. But I have no time now. Would be good if someone else had some clout or time to do this but think you need to be in that top 20 or 25 or so probably, to justify the request. I am not now - but not sure of the strict rules here on that one?

Let's see what happens next few weeks. Going to be interesting at the very least....

GB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.