IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Hi Zior, I always respect your thoughts and measured posts and I...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Hi Zior,

I always respect your thoughts and measured posts and I completely agree with you here regarding remuneration at the AGM in November.

I am and have been a loyal ad dedicated shareholder since the earlier days and 3c territory around 2018 but now, with these proposals in the next AGM and specifically around remuneration, I really feel a little sick in my stomach. It makes no sense, as you say, to ask for these huge pay increases when we haven't seen any major deals, licensing agreements or potential income, despite the great leaps in trials this year.

Yes, there is huge 'potential' . From my point of view, until we as shareholders see some concrete results and more transparency as you say, with the share price as it is now, it just seems like 'cognitive dissonance' - what I see here and now and what is being asked for by the board - it does not align with what is right and reasonable and makes no sense to me in the end and in my gut.

I will reserve my vote and judgement until after the 3x November papers are disclosed but Leslie had better bloody come out with a rabbit or some seriously mouth watering results/deal or as someone has already said, the AGM could be a bloody bloodbath instead. I sure hope Leslie and Paul have a good plan here because I am a little bewildered at this point in time.

GB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.