IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

There are many things that are needed to make a great ASX...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5101

There are many things that are needed to make a great ASX company.

Having said that, one stands above all. The PEOPLE !! Yep, in the case of a bio-tech, this runs from the Chair, through to the CEO and includes ALL the board. The importance of the people doesn’t stop there though, does it? In the case of a bio-tech it is also the many, many scientists (researchers) who are ‘on the ground’ identifying and developing the science. But wait ... it doesn’t stop there either – we are ‘in bed’ with many other talented teams (you know who they are) – all having been either identified by, or strongly ‘vetted’ by our IMU team. This is the real team.

The IMU team is now massive and operating in several continents. And, as I have mentioned many times before, they are amazing. I don’t need to list them but most LTHs know very well who they are and what they do. It feels like we pick up a new super-star every month. Seriously, if we (IMU) are to be the team that cracks the code (finds the cure), then this is what it will take. Seriously.

And in my humble opinion, we have the BEST oncology research team available to us.

So, who has pulled this all together? You know the answer to this one!

If you want the best, and it seems clear we have the best, then let’s make sure we support them AND keep the best.

I will vote YES on the remuneration packages – to give cancer sufferers their best chance to beat this wicked disease, and of course to increase my chance of building my wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.