IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-9

1. COD
    1,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Imugene onCARlytics (CF33-CD19) oncolytic virus technology will be featured in three
    abstracts at the renowned Annual Meeting for the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC), to be held
    in Boston, USA on 8-12 November 2022.
    Annual General Meeting - Thursday 17th November.

Good planning - Good timing / coincidence or just another aspect of things falling into place for Imugene Management !!

Then - an abstract regarding the overall survival results from its HER-Vaxx HERIZON study has been accepted
    for an oral presentation at the ESMO Asia Congress 2022, being held in Singapore 2-4 December 2022.

A few more weeks of frustration and anticipation for shareholders.

But between now & then, we could see a war - Russia / Ukraine (NATO / USA). - China / Tiwan (USA). - Turkey / Greece. - North Korea / USA.
    Israel / Iran - sorry if i've left some out. I'm sure you all get the general idea !
    Lets not leave out USA mid-term elections November 8th, with a President that's seen better days & an ex-President that wants to MAGA
    Perhaps another climate change disaster - earthquake, volcanic eruption, tidal wave or massive "rain bomb" flood.
    It may appear like the world is falling apart but just maybe the prophesy is falling into place & the Bibical Rapture will take place !
    It's enough to do your head in what.png, but it's all out of the area of our influence so to speak.

SO. exciting times - I just want to see the SP skyrocket coming into Christmas. That would be nice - ay.
    Take a break and enjoy the weekend !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.