IMU 0.71% 7.1¢ imugene limited

You have a lot of Mum and Dad subscribers WMHB, so its nice to...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1108
    You have a lot of Mum and Dad subscribers WMHB, so its nice to see some balance in this post.

Its been annus horribilis for IMU and in my view Paul and Leslie have been significant contributors, so to put their hands out for even more money is breathtaking in its hubris. Of course with blind faith M&D investors and anonymous "institutions" that are consistently rewarded by Paul, all pay rises and hand-outs will duly be approved as usual.

One of the issues that's been missed by the fan club in assessing Leslie's remuneration compared to other bio-tech CEO's is that many of those other biotechs actually employ bio-technologists and conduct biotechnology research. IMU is effectively an outsourcing company. It licenses technologies, outsources all research, outsources all clinical trials, outsources all product manufacture, outsources product distribution etc ... it even outsources its company secretarial duties. Leslie is effectively a project manager in charge of a very small team who collates information about these outsourced activities.

Capital raising is done by Hopper (one suspects at times without even consulting Leslie) and all of Leslie's publicity activities are with paid publishers - so all questions are scripted and friendly. As CEO, she hasn't been able to attract a single non-paid research report (rare for a multi-billion dollar company) and more importantly hasn't been able to execute a single deal where money flows into IMU instead of out.

I know, patience, patience .... too bad its only the shareholders required to be patient while Board / Management receive massive payrises now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $516.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $128.6K 1.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 1416622 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 2114401 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ 1046037
Last updated 10.49am 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.