SEN 0.00% 2.6¢ senetas corporation limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-8

1. 20,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2023
    Risk
    it is true if not for the confidentiality clauses we would have news flow monthly . However for me at least , being someone who extrapolates the pipeline into the future and converts to revenue based on conversion rates even if we allow for slippage , I am very comfortable to sit back and wait for existing pipeline to be converted , specifically as many deals are set to close over next few weeks and months .

The distribution partners will add further momentum remembering these have only been on board from 12 months to as little as 1 month.

Senetas was sold down on fears on the level of operational outflow , as this reduces to zero and turns positive, it becomes a different game altogether. We can then reinvest in growth with self generating cash flows . As Andrew said to James from Petra the marketing and R & D spend for every incremental dollars falls as Votiro grows.

I honestly don’t need any more information than what we have been told last week. Happy to wait for AGM and Feb update

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.