MAN 4.00% 2.6¢ mandrake resources limited

All, Is there an option to attend the AGM virtually? I can't...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    All,

Is there an option to attend the AGM virtually? I can't find any reference to this?

In terms of submitting questions to management do we just email [email protected] or is there another avenue? The questions I've sent are:
    • Can you outline the exploration/ drilling programs you have plannedfor Jimperding (inc Newleyine) and Berinka in thenext 12 months, 24 months etc. Can you outline a high level plan including whatare you planning on assaying for and why?
    • Can you outline the potential acquisitions you are reviewing. Thiscan be at a high level – i.e., number of projects, project type, projectlocation, expected timeframes.
    • Can you set out a plan of how you plan to utilise our large cashbalance to add value to shareholders.
    • Can you advise the last time you presented to investors/ at aconference/ or gave an interview that can be found online? Can you advise thenext time you will be presenting to investors/ conferences and what else youare doing to raise the profile of our company? If you don’t like doing this canwe appoint someone to promote our company.
    • Approval of 7.1A Mandate - Can you advise why you feel itsnecessary to have the ability to issue an extra 25% of shares withoutshareholder approval? I can’t even fathom why you need to be able to issue 15%of shares without shareholder approval given the cash on hand. What would thisadditional capital be for and why would additional dilution be beneficial toshareholders?
    • Can you estimate the hours/ week and weeks/ yr you and the otherdirectors are spending working for Mandrake over the past year and what youexpect to be doing next year given that you are seeking to get paid $243k?
    • Can you outline what your role typically involves on a day to daybasis?
    • Can you explain why you feel management deserves a significant amountof performance rights (30,000,000 performance rights or 6% of the company) forreturning the share price to 10 c in 3 years, given that it was 6.5c April, 5.5c in August and above 20c in April 2021? The target you have set is a very low bar. Why do you think that the share price will only appreciate that much with the projects we already have on our books, our large cash balance to progress these projects and the cash on hand for further acquisitions? Shareholders may be more accepting of stretch performance rights targets. In 3 years time why can’t we be pushing all time highs or at least 20c? If we don’t already have a clear plan in place to achieve can you develop one?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $54.59K 2.152M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 618000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 222222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.