IVZ 0.00% 8.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-68

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Hi Stinky,

You recommended voting FOR 11 mate. So did I. It is a shitty outcome but can be rectified by EGM or AGM next year. Won’t be a great message to the employees that’s for sure.

Looking at the exempted votes on the free oppies it looks like about 43/103 mill S708 shares were flipped. When you consider the wild ride down to 10.5 c that indicates that 60% of the CR participants believed in the company and held through. Doesn’t fit the evil vulture analogy really.

Hopefully next time capital is needed there will be time for SPP. This time around was short notice after farm in negotiations fell over and a CR puts $25m in the bank in 4-5 days. SPP takes a lot longer for plan development and approval, admin, time to respond, funds receipt etc. Several weeks at least.

I am a bit overdosed on conspiracy theories. Every day there’s a new bad guy. 99% turn out rubbish. I reckon this is just playing out like a wildcat O&G exploration. All same but different.
    Haven’t heard so many crazy theories since Trump left Twitter.
    Lot of angry blamestormers in here. I hope they spend a small portion of their profits on therapy or they will just be angry unhappy rich people.
    I am really excited about the long term prospects. I am only a little guy but this will be a game changer if it comes off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $50.91K 620.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 32210 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.