IVZ 0.00% 8.3¢ invictus energy ltd

I tried but wasn't able to vote. What can I say, the system is...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I tried but wasn't able to vote. What can I say, the system is rigged against you.

I used a Standard Bank Webtrader account to buy my IVZ shares. The platform has a tab for corporate action events, but for weeks all it listed was an AGM for scheduled for 15/11/2022. I emailed them, they told me the event will be listed closer to the meeting. I even emailed them the 'Notice of Meeting' posted on HC. Eventually they responded

We do not have AGM and proxy voting available and are looking to have this included as it involves sharing our client information to our 3rd party vendors.We cannot provide a time line but unfortunately we cannot offer AGM voting on this instrument at present.
    Yours faithfully,
    SBG Securities Proprietary Limited
    Online share trading

We went back and forth a few times, someone phoned me from a private number, he told me they are working on it now, it will be available from January 2023. He doesn't know what is a HIN/SRN number, but is trying to find out, he never got back to me.

I've used their Online Share Trading account to buy shares on the JSE for many years. Any corporate event would automatically popup when you login, and you can choose to vote on different issues or not.

When I decided to buy shares in Invictus, I decided to use the Standard Bank Webtrader Account to buy shares in overseas markets (like ASX). It's not cheap either, but unfortunately it seems it is a limited platform without the full functionality.

Conspiracy Theory - Standard Bank is heavily invested in the oil and gas industry, maybe they even own shares in Invictus, maybe some of the brokers working there are soph traders, whats the best way to win an election, make sure your opposition can't vote, hmmm....you work out the rest. BB can thank Standard Bank for his free oppies wink.png

https://msgbcoilgasandpower.com/standard-bank-invests-485-million-in-mozambique-lng-project/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $50.91K 620.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 32210 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.