VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-7

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    Not really sure why my post was moderated, I was just stating facts, anyone here want to clarify??

Hoaxy, I think you need to understand that things need to change or your 2025 HOLD prediction will not give you the happiness you expect. You can't expect a company to keep doing the same things and something change, they need to actually do something different so that change will occur.

Do we have a great resource with Mt Lindsay, absolutely we do, but if nothing happens with it, it is still only dirt in the ground and will make no one any money except keep the board in a job, with ridiculous bonuses and salaries. We are now a $40M MC company with the director earning nearly $400k and only owning $300k of stock, with most of it, if not all as bonuses, as I can not find any info of him buying any on market, even though he has been director for 5 years and has been in a senior position since 2006, thats 16 years of buying opportunities.

Really gives you something to think about, I went against my normal stock pick decisions with VMS as I expected something out of the CHN JV sooner than later, im not saying that something may not happen there, but it didn't happen as I had planned, but hey thats the whole risk v reward that can make you a lot of money or send you backwards.

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $289.3K 15.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1734415 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 718644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.