PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-2

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2759
    This is next week. Remember to vote! You can do this online now via the share registry portal if you have already registered an account:

https://investor.automic.com.au/#/home

Go to Meetings and select Proxy Voting from the dropdown menu. Voting ends this MONDAY 21st Nov at 1pm (Syd)/10am (Perth).

We are being asked to:

• Approve the remuneration report, and the altering of performance rights milestones and vesting conditions,
    • Re-elect (or not) current chairman Patrick Burke as a director,
    • Let the board replace the company’s Constitution in whole rather than propose separate changes to individual clauses that require separate resolutions to be passed by shareholders,
    • Approve dilution up to 25%, by giving the board discretion to issue up to 10% more of the company’s capital than the usual 15% permitted. Currently we have ~1.18 billion shares, so that’s upwards of 250m shares they can issue at their discretion and without further shareholder approval of this resolution is passed.

It is fair to say that I have not rubber stamped all of this when casting my own votes, but regardless you should DYOR and vote accordingly.

You also have to register in advance if you want to watch/attend the Meeting virtually via Zoom by no later than 1pm (Syd) 10am (Perth) this coming Tuesday 22 Nov, the day prior to the Meeting, by email to [email protected] including the Shareholder’s name, address and HIN or SRN. The Company will then email you the details to participate in the virtual Meeting via Zoom.

Same deadline for submitting questions. See above download doc for more info.

I strongly encourage fellow shareholders to cast their votes and have their say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.