RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Very interesting PS, I see that Curtis is still listed as...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    Very interesting PS, I see that Curtis is still listed as Managing Director and also as Executive Director of BBIG.

You are correct in that he previously held 6% of BBIG through NYCO, so not sure what moves are afoot there, I have long held the suspicion that he has been quietly accumulating FMS shares through a trustee arrangement with one or more of the larger broking houses/ finance houses listed as holders on our top 20 list of shareholders.

It would not surprise me that there is already a deal, expressed or implied, to begin trucking to Balla Balla as timelines are now very fast becoming an issue for BBIG to get some substantial work's happening within the next 10 to 12 months otherwise run the risk of losing the WA Government approvals already in place. My understanding is they are on their LAST time extension.

Will certainly be very interesting to see what moves are forthcoming as I am positive ASIC are forensically scrutinizing every move of our Board. IMO this has already created too much heat for some who were previously on our Board hence their decision to move on to other companies and projects well away from the glare so to speak.

Meanwhile our Board continues to treat minority shareholders like the proverbial "Mushroom" with the only exception that we are not fed very much at all, but what we are fed is definitely mushroom food.

Purely my thoughts only, and as always DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.