STX 0.00% 19.5¢ strike energy limited

Hi Alexei ii, As you may know I am an avid supporter of STX....

1. tui
    6,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1489
    Hi Alexei ii,
    As you may know I am an avid supporter of STX. Without the current 'new' Management this company would not exist. STX have built a fantastic WA energy model that covers a lot of bases. They studied Waitsia carefully and invested accordingly. They even managed to get NEV Power on a special energy/gas think tank with Morrison to convince Govt that gas was the answer. In return I think he managed to get prompt action on WA permitting approvals /etc.

I firmly believe this will be a standout out company and although they say they they are going to do it all on their own, I am worried that they are takeover material. i.e. Beach. Beach have a drill ( almost on STX ground ) coming up which if successful could see STX becoming very vulnerable. It makes me think of manipulation. I don't know how they do it but I believe there are forces out there looking to keep STX low.

I want to go to Sydney and have those oysters at Bondi Beach when they get to 50 cents......
    At least Macquarrie thinks they are worth 45 cents.
    Let's keep the faith. Thanks Mir and others for your recent support. I am going over to Perth for the NWE AGM. I shall try and get a half hour with Stuart Nicholls the day after..
    Best
    tui

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $558.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2720 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 40553 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.20pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.