CTQ 0.00% 1.2¢ careteq limited

I have always believed they should have spent the last year on...

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I have always believed they should have spent the last year on private money and now be coming to list or even in another 12m. Having said that they are now starting to get some traction and the US market will be the key due to distribution channels. This comment from the Annual Report is instructive but more imp the MD has effectively been the only buyer of note this last 12m with a net buy of 4m or so. Also Alium have stuck solid.

Listed at 20c and now at 8. Worth a look.Below from Chairman's comments.

While we are looking excitedly to the future, we cannot overstate how instrumental the last financial year was in laying
    the foundations for growth. Revenue increased by over 500% to $4.4 million thanks to subscription growth and the
    acquisition of Ward MM. We are well placed to reap the benefits from the significant investments we have made in FY22
    to scale the business in the US and Australia.
    Further, the opening of the Lone Worker market to Careteq presents an additional growth avenue to the Group that
    wasn’t in its initial plan. An existing channel partner sold Careteq’s TEQ-Secure to clients with teams of lone workers who
    require a safety pendant to signal for help. This isn’t a niche market either as there are broad-based applications for our
    technology that can be used by employees who work without direct supervision.
    Careteq’s shareholders should be as excited as we are about what lies ahead as we believe the Company will reach an
    inflection point in this current financial year. Given the multiple tailwinds driving the aged and disability care industry
    towards Assistive Living Technologies, Careteq is in the right place at the right time to capitalise on this global trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 956456 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 290488 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.