AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

"Kauraru Gold Pty Ltd ("Kauraru Gold") is a joint venture...

1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    "Kauraru Gold Pty Ltd ("Kauraru Gold") is a joint venture company between the Kaurareg People of Kaiwalagal (also known as the Torres Strait Islands) and Alice Queen Limited (Alice Queen). Kauraru Gold has introduced the exciting concept of exploration and a potential future mining operation on Ngurupai (Horn Island) to the key decision makers of the Kaurareg People. Kauraru Gold has assembled an experienced team of mining executives with the requisite corporate and technical skills along with a broad base of investors that, together with the Kaurareg People's local knowledge provides a unique opportunity for the parties to join forces and execute the concept. Kauraru Gold approached the Queensland Department of Natural Resources and Mines and has been successful in having restriction (RA295), over the area that comprised of the old Horn Island gold mine (RA295) lifted, in order that exploration for further gold resources can take place and that one day, subject to an economic resource being found, the mine operations at the site can be re-established. RA295 was placed over the land by the Queensland Government in 1991 where upon the previous operator of the mine went bankrupt and did not fulfil the requisite rehabilitation of the mine site. The Kaurareg Aboriginal Land Trust holds tenure over Lot 48 and holds land in trust for the benefit of its members and the Kaurareg community. Lot 10 is currently owned by the Torres Shire Council and is used by the Council for its waste disposal and landfill. Representatives of Kauraru Gold and the Kaurareg Aboriginal Land Trust met with Torres Shire Council to discuss the prospect of renewed exploration and a potential future mine on Ngurupai (Horn Island). Torres Shire Council added their support for the development opportunities a potential future mine would bring to the region.:

Without this mob, no Horn. They have more visibility there than AQX. Knew of Kauraru Gold before AQX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.