CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hey S.O. good to see you. Merry Christmas to you too, old mate....

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    Hey S.O. good to see you. Merry Christmas to you too, old mate.biggrin.png How's the weather down your end of the world?

"Just wondering how you feel about this ongoing "undetermined suspension" given your comments above about such things hurting all investors? Would you agree this suspension has hurt all holders?"

My goodness, it sure has. I saw another part Cannabis player EPN go into admin the other day too. So many of these Cannabis players really hit hard. Investors in CGB like so many others doing it very hard. Definitely not fair buit we didn't have a crystal ball, at the time, unfortunately. My signature at the bottom states my writing opinions.

"Do you really think the suspension would have been longer for a board spill?"

Hard to say! I don't think anyone including CGB mgmt expected that the ASX would play "hard ball" (my words) on this. What do you think? You've seen these Cannabis players in long suspensions like AC8 and MDC. It makes you scratch your head. That is for sure.

"It wasn't the company who contacted you to clarify your voting position was it?"

Nope.

"Would you vote differently or refrain from giving public opinion on how people should vote..."

I vote based on how I see things at the time, S.O.. You know how it works. Would I say things differently? Probably not as it was just an opinion, as you said. Others were offering opinions too. I am sure HC would have modded it if there were issues.

Cheers S.O.

Let's hope we all have a chance to get some back some of our funds in 2024. Safe Christmas everyone.

Last edited by Neil1959: 24/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.