EGR 4.04% 9.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi Names,Just my interpretation of how most EGR HC posters feel...

1. 16,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6929
    Hi Names,

Just my interpretation of how most EGR HC posters feel about the board and EGR..

I think we all appreciate where Andrew has got us to, he has now reached a point where his skills are no longer adequate to bring forward the development of Kwinana and our other projects. For whatever reason his communication to shareholders over the past 12-24 months has been well below par, instead of the company making strides to bring online stage 1 of Kwinana, we have now done a complete backflip on its developments where non of us (owners of the company) know what EGR is proposing to build in Western Australia.

I think we can all agree, if he provided shareholders with decent announcements that clearly explained what we are doing, the SP would be much higher. instead, he has left a confusing message about our developments.

his performance-based incentives are easy to achieve, the current SP should be well above his targets when you read the companies own Broker Analyst of the company. they valued EGR at $1.35 in July 2021

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4791/4791601-b4a676a14af01584c09fe95dff01b559.jpg
    https://www.ecograf.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/EcoGraf-IIR-Research-Note-July-20217.pdf

Yes EGR's current MC is only $155mil which is $600mil below the broker reports valuation, You only need to look at RNU and Talga which provide clear announcements to its shareholders where they have MC of $410-470mil.

Considering EGR is fully approved for its developments at Kwinana and these other two companies are yet to complete all of the regulatory approvals for their projects, I think our MC should be priced should be similar to these peers if not higher, this would give EGR a share price of ~$1 per share, well above the targets for the performance bonuses. IMO the only reason we do not have this current share price is because of the poor communication from EGR, it certainly explains why we are suffering a depressed SP and the only way I can see this improving is by voting against all the resolutions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.004(4.04%)
Mkt cap ! $43.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.5¢ $27.54K 289.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8339 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 3703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.