KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Here are a few that I would love to know the answer to but...

1. 902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Here are a few that I would love to know the answer to but appreciate your time, so happy for you to cherry pick any of them based on the direction of the flow of the meeting:

· Can they go back to monthly reporting on sign ons

· Can they go back to monthly reporting on operations ie casesshipped etc

· Have any of the larger original sign-ons bailed after the DT debacle,lost faith in the company if so who are they

· Can they provide a list of companies on deck atm (this couldsupersede the previous question)

· Of these companies who is actively using the platforms

· Can they provide a detailed forward plan for the next 12months ie what can shareholders expect to see/happen (same for 3 years/5 years),

· Are they still sticking to being a wine disruptor or stillplaying with boutique stuff, beer, other bevvies

· What is the sentiment amongst users of Partons/Kaddy atm

· What happened to the 1M customer, or was that all crap

· What interaction will DT have now with DW8 ie shareholderonly or other role

· I would really like to know if DT was pushed or jumped butdoubt that we will ever know that

· Do they foresee that DT will dump a bunch of his holdings inthe near future ie part of his departure arrangements

· When does the ticker change to Kaddy to wash the stink offDW8

· What are they doing to restore shareholder faith (and increaseSP to a realistic fair value)

· Are there current plans to upsize or downsize and parts ofthe business atm (this will give us an indication of direction)

I am grateful that you are able to fight the fight for those that cannot attend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.