APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-11

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I would like to express my thoughts on where we are right now with APG.

I have been with APG longer than most people on here and not as long as some.I have been a major shareholder ( top 20) for most years and have invested six figure sums in capital raisings.
    I am still a large investor although probably not in the top 20.
    I have been involved in the Federal court case as a participant ( in evidence) and have been privy to the extensive evidence package and have seen what went on in the past and I must say, it’s eye watering.

As part of the Federal Court process I have had to have discussions with the CEO ( Colin) and the company’s lawyers.
    I will say this, remembering all that has been told to us all in the past under the previous regime.I’m convinced ( not likely, I must say) that Colin has the best interest in the company and the shareholders in mind right now. They have drawn a line in the sand and are trying to convince the Federal Court that this line in the sand has been crossed, the previous participants have gone and for the sake of the shareholders and the company,we need relisting.

Be crystal clear about this.The ONLY way forward for all of us long suffering shareholders is for this company to relist.If it doesn’t, you will be claiming a tax deduction for your losses next year. It WILL fold.

Anything that jeopardises that relisting , such as a strike against the company, jeopardises the future of APG and any chance of those that still have faith in the new team of actually doing something tangible and any chance of those that want out of getting some return on their losses.

I’m as angry, disillusioned , worn down, and frustrated as you are, but don’t cut your nose off to spite your face.Don’t take your anger out on YOUR company as you will be putting the dagger into its heart and we will have absolutely NO chance of ever seeing anything.

There is nothing to be gained by a strike other than risking the company’s reenlistment. I might make you feel good in the short term, but how will you feel when it folds because we weren’t relisted.

We’ve come this far with all that we’ve been through, really what have we got to loose by supporting Colin,?Nothing.But there is plenty to lose if we don’t relist.
    I urge you to send your proxies in supporting the company.If you have already sent them, not supporting them, please reconsider the ramifications of that.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.