APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I have read carefully all the recent submissions asking us to...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I have read carefully all the recent submissions asking us to change our votes and support the directors (who a few days before they are given a big kick up the ..... plead that they are suddenly reformed characters and the future will somehow be different)
    Nothing amuses my kids more than a sly " how are those APG shares going Dad?" - APG has been part of our family mythology since they were little,and they are now grown up and living happy APG-free lives
    APG is literally a Laughing Stock (pun totally intended)
    if it was just Colin I would have considered the request, but I just feel nauseous even considering doing anything that in any way validates anything to do with the snake (Cuhtbertson).
    if these pledges on bended knee were genuine and to be believed why have they only appeared just before the AGM and subsequent to the knowledge of just how many proxies were coming at them?
    Surely some sort of communication could have been sent to shareholders earlier outlining all the good work being done to rescue our investment here? No, because there wasn't any and management were dragging out the suspension as long as possible (were the questions asked by ASIC/ASX/whoever *that* hard to supply coherent answers to ??)
    Do things only ever happen in the week before an AGM at APG?? Bloody amazing that...
    Sorry Colin, you need to find better friends to play with in this playground - you'll get a bad rep hanging out with these ne'er-do-wells...
    Anyway my votes won't be enough to change anything and at least the nausea is now settling since I decided to leave things as they were.
    I have usually attended the AGMs purely for the entertainment value but I don't think I can make the effort this year. What if they lock us out again (who can forget that absolute nadir of corporate shareholder contempt)?
    Maybe my objectivity has been lost in the midst of the red mist that descends whenever I think of these guys, and apologies if I am contributing to an ending of one the longest ever terminal declines in ASX history
    What a dreadful waste of what has always seemed (and still does) a really good idea and technology.
    I guess China will show us how it is done
    With (so many) Regrets,

sasa (Chairman for a Day)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.