BNL 12.5% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

I wonder how many here have had unrealistic expectations of time...

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I wonder how many here have had unrealistic expectations of time frames involved from planning, leasing, approvals of water wells to gas well approvals, drilling g and revenues?

Anything involving government approval always takes what seems to be forever add covid delays on top and yes it gets frustrating, but have the time lines really been that bad?

Take for example here in Australia, I know a family here in Australia who has land that a company wants to develop into a solar farm. The first approach to the family from the company was back mid 2018, the project is still going through the final stages of approval in the environmental impact stage, with a final government decision for approval expected around late H2 2023. That is a 5.5yr time frame from the first contact with the company and the company would have been working on the project concept in regards to location and logistics approximately 12 months before that.

So that rounds it out to around 6.5yrs for this project from conception to potential approval.

Construction will then take at least 1.5yrs. Thus from conception to revenues will be 8yrs.

Given this as an example of how long projects with government regulations involved can take, is the timeframe on BNL from conception to potential revenues in H2 2023 really been that slow? I know I am using a USA project for Helium to an Aus project for Solar, but it was the only example I have direct knowledge of.

Maybe some people had unrealistic time frame expectations at whatever timeframe they purchased their shares?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.10K 2.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 217810 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9452045 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 658774
Last updated 15.28pm 29/04/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.