ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    for what it’s worth I’ve been buying on my personal accounts but not on my corporate one. I figure that a raise is coming and I’ll support that from the big holding. There’s about 3.7m shares in my company holding and now I have about 1m spread across 6 personal ones.

This year in particular (kind of like 2020) I’ve been recycling volatility through options over big companies like JHX, PLS, BHP etc and going back to using the ashtray money (bits and pieces left over from bigger transactions etc) to pick up more HMD as well as some other health stocks. Either HMD cannot raise funds and wipes out to zero thus creating a big tax loss or just 1 deal sticks and the margin allows revenue to self fund the business… that second possibility is either a pipe dream or it’s genuinely stuck in some bureaucracy within a big company or government department…. If it is just stuck, then the down side is currently less than 8c a share potential loss, less when tax credits are included. The upside is probably a minimum of 12c (20c target share price) maybe even up to 22c (30c target share price) that is literally the definition of asymmetric risk. So that’s my thoughts. Keep in my mind that I get pretty excited by 1.5% movement in share price on an options position so 250% looks like fun!

I had a chat to another larger holder who has a similar train of thought, that is to say that we are at a financial crossroads as much as a business operation risk. HMD needs funds soon and the share price is rubbish.. this is a consistent theme.

Vegantacos mate… IF this all gets green lighted then it all looks quite promising and only needs minimal contracts to generate actual money. e-Lōvu and Special K over in the US of A could easily make all this malaise redundant in a heartbeat. The size of the targets and the margin over there is absurd. If Medicare is approved over here then the state health systems are home all the way! However everyone has to be clear that cash is currently an issue and time to complete a deal may stretch further than cash runway.. that’s a startup risk.. if it gets down to 5 or so cents a share then that’s truly in the punting target of punters looking for a quick trade.. if Medicare becomes reality in Australia and Special K kicks 1 goal then we are on for the Brunswick hotel!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131923 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.26am 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.