DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

I agree 10 bags.Could be wrong, but other than being located in...

1. 5,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2791
    I agree 10 bags.

Could be wrong, but other than being located in Georgia, lime does not seem a natural fit with the strategic mineral expertise of Apollo, Taso Arima/Dominic Allen/Todd Hannigan in particular. Mind you, they have spent 2 years working behind the scenes laying the foundation for IperionX, so who knows?

The vendors of PowerLime were issued 19m shares post-consolidation @ a nominal 4 cents representing an acquisition value of $750k. Looking back at the original ann., something I had forgotten but, Factor commenced negotiations with PowerLime, Inc. (PowerLime), a company associated with the Apollo Group (Apollo).

So Taso Arima and Dominic Allen, both Apollo alumni, were brought in to oversee the rebirth of Dominion whose main asset was a lime pit owned and sold into DLM by Apollo.

In the 7 quarters since relist, 117M shares have traded, not including Chi-X. On relist, 100M shares were issued @ 4 cents.

In terms of volume, the equivalent of all those shares and more have traded above 4 cents, virtually all of them significantly above 4 cents. Tidy profits for those who got them.

Only in the last quarter have any traded below 4 cents, at a low of 3.7 cents, for a total quarterly volume so far of 1.9M. Out of that 1.9M, on the three days when the SP touched 3.7 cents, 1.4M shares traded.

Does this represent opportunistic buying at all-time lows?
    Is the bottom in?
    And will we have to wait until August to learn our fate?

All these questions and more will, hopefully, be answered...soon.

Must be bored.

Last edited by writer: 17/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.