NVQ 0.00% 0.4¢ noviqtech limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-2

1. 9,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2357

I have just spoken to Niv Dagan from Peak who has given me permission to post my interpretation of the conversation with him. I gave my assurance that I fully support him 100% as I am extremely disappointed with the current management as they have achieved nothing in terms of shareholder value since the last 20 months or so. I can also confirm that Niv has added to his holdings substantially last Friday and today, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see a change in substantial notice very soon! They need 75% to delist the company, and I can categorically say that this resolution will fail with Niv being the blocking stake.

Niv is extremely passionate about this business and clearly wants it to succeed hence looking to bring in new directors who have their head screwed on to speak, shame we don’t get the same impression from the current directors!
    I am very disappointed that the current directors has not made any attempt to consult or work with Niv Dagan even after receiving the 249D from Niv!

All I can say is that the current directors have wasted shareholders money over the years, and paid themselves extortionate wages, expenses, and allocated themselves shares and options but have nothing to show for it to the shareholders!

For example (one of many), WHY has the company omitted the following motions from the upcoming AGM considering Niv has submitted a 249D - see ASX announcement https://announcements.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20230427/pdf/45p27t4mg3d10y.pdf.

• Removal of Jason Conroy as Independent Chairman
    • Remoal of Rhys Evans as Non-Executive Director
    • Election of Raffaele Marcellino as Director
    • Election of Fady El Turk as Director

This is another waste of legal fees as the above motions will need to be put forward to shareholders now at later stage, and costing shareholders more money in fees considering they could have included them in the upcoming AGM. It is clearly evident the current directors are making things difficult unnecessarily at the expense of the shareholders!!

I am extremely appalled by the current management on how shareholders have been treated, as they seem to want to snatch the company from shareholders on the cheap with all their underhanded tactics, like delisting it, and 200:1 consolidation. This is clearly NOT in the best interest of the shareholders in my opinion as it seems it is in the best interest of the current directors!!!!

I have submitted my vote today, and have voted AGAINST on ALL resolutions as shown below, and I have verbal confirmation from Niv Dagan that he will be voting AGAINST for ALL resolutions!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5238/5238599-bca9d8924ea16f902601847a05e830c4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 11136746 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1883006 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.