FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-201

1. 6,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4338

I get posters frustration and anger, but why wouldn't he be on Leo?
    Innuendo from a Malian newspaper, who would have thought?

It was an observation from the news article, re:
    "In the meantime, and to respond to certain assertions accusing him of having withdrawn with the quantity of gold corresponding to the amount of his investments, Mr. Séméga specifies that the process of extraction from the large mines is under the strict control of the state and that no society has the latitude to act in an unconventional way."

As per previous post, there are a lot of inaccuracies in that news article!
    As per previous post, Mali news wire services are hamstrung by the translation from French to English (for us that can't read French)

Remembering also, that Semega is still employed by Firefinch as the in country manager (at least I think he still is) even so, if he isn't could there be some animosity towards him? He was also the remaining Firefinch representative on the Morila SA board?
    Given the amount of angst towards Firefinch management in the Twitter and LinkedIn feeds, and the all hail Arama sentiment it could have some merit?

No-one has bothered to comment on this ? ?
    "The new investment process is going well as many parties have expressed interest and should submit their proposals in the coming weeks," said Mr. Séméga."

As Gareth and others have mentioned, maybe the court case is the holdup to a party finally committing?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.