FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I would encourage everyone to at least make your own personal...

1. 6,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4262

I would encourage everyone to at least make your own personal thoughts known to the Company via the paid to deal with shareholders PR firm Citadel - Magnus --- Michael Weir.
    ~ Yes, paid to field questions, grievances and complaints from shareholders at a cost of ?? goodness knows. A service that the Company has chosen to wash its hands off, although their policies suggest otherwise.

~ First port of call would be a phone call to Michael Weir to voice your concerns, and get his email address so you can forward on to him your previous emails (sent to the company) that they haven't replied to.
    ~ Make a complaint to the ASX

Under 249N of the Corporations Act, shareholders can propose a resolution at an AGM as long as the ownership threshold is meet;
    Member resolutions:
    (1) The following members may give a Company notice of a resolution that they propose to make at a general meeting"
    ~ (a) members with at least 5% of the votes that may be cast on the resolution; or
    ~ (b) at least 100 members who are entitled to vote at a general meeting.

BUT:
    (2) The notice must:
    ~ (a) be in writing; and:
    ~ (b) set out the wording of the proposed resolution; and
    ~ (c) be signed by the members proposing to move the resolution.

Personally, I think this would take too long to organise. . .
    AND, not forgetting the lack of support garnered (on HotCopper) that fell a long way short of having the numbers for a s249D.

cheers

Last edited by fooca: 17/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.