TMS 4.55% 2.1¢ tennant minerals limited

Does anyone here know who's responsible for market PR in this...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Does anyone here know who's responsible for market PR in this company? Who obviously doesn't see fit to keep shareholders informed in a timely manner, after feeding us with baseless timelines for results? Is this the attitude we're to accept here from this BoD? Or do we sit back & believe our own egos that told us this was a great plot to invest in.

In case some here aren't keeping their eye on the ball concerning copper price projection. Sentiment seems to change with the wind. I don't see prices rising for quite some time, mainly due to China's economic downfall that few even saw happening. Or is it just the case that most here have only committed a pittance of their capitol & don't really care if this is a slow boat to whereever the fk it's heading?

I'd rather have constructive to & fro concerning a company's integrity & the way they regard the smaller share holders (not stakeholders). Just blabbing on about how great the plot of ground is & how it's just peachy being here is pretty useless if it means you can't hold managment resposible to keep to timelines, when there's no reason given thast they can;t. Plenty of other Juniors keep their holders up to date as much as possible. This mob is pathetic...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $20.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $26.47K 1.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2951550 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 41349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 100000
Last updated 13.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.