ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Thanks, Captain, for your pertinent summary of what we know has...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Thanks, Captain, for your pertinent summary of what we know has been achieved at the company during this last year. As we are privy to formal announcements only, I think it more than likely that other developments are in the pipeline. And let's face it, of course achievements during this year build on a great deal of work over previous years.

There has been much fruitful exchange of ideas on the issue of options for the MD/CEO. We need to remember that Anteo's remuneration approach has been to have a mix of salary plus share options. That's similar to the standard agreement with salespeople - retainer + commission. I wouldn't be surprised if the employment contract does not reference that approach. But I have noted earlier, that both sets of performance rights (Res 3 and 5a), do depend on KPI's being met (percentage assessments).

Understandably, it is the decline in the SP over the last twelve months, that leads many of us to question the grant of these options. Usually, an SP lags the underlying progress (or lack of it). The Captain's post does cite actual progress.

Is our current MD/CEO worth hanging on to? I certainly think so. To lose his enthusiasm now would be a real setback.

But I appreciate the thoughtful comments from many posters, particularly from Ozibobby, which contain many valid points; that's what is good about this forum, the exchange of ideas and opinions, the snippets of information, the insights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.