ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I would recommend to some who are active here - at hc - to take...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    I would recommend to some who are active here - at hc - to take 3 deep breaths in and out, 5 times a day.
    This can have a relaxing effect.

If you only read what is posted here and don't look at the company, the technology/chemistry and the environment, you are flying blind.
    According to my research, what Anteo can offer - in the field of anodes - is world class and definitely a game changer.

But it also requires an environment that needs to be convinced of what Anteo can do.
    We seem to have entered this environment and are looking for official confirmation from several potential customers.

If / when the first one confirms the positive results of AnteoX, I am sure that a commercial agreement will be reached.

The customer gets a lot of service for little money, that's how I would describe the package.
    And that's exactly what everyone wants!
    What I know today - in terms of energy density - is that the customer has to pay a lot of money for a little more power.

I don't care whether the first domino falls today or tomorrow, whether before the AGM, after the AGM or later.
    I'm sure it will fall, there are no guarantees.

With David Radford, we have a CEO who spends several days/weeks visiting potential customers in Europe to determine the status and make personal visits.

That's what you call PROACTIVE.

What did Thomson do?
    Obviously lied to everyone!

In my opinion Radford has taken over a shambles caused by Hamilton and Thomson.

Everyone can vote how he/she wants, just stop discussing Radford's options up and down!

This is a business where you can't deliver to the day.

Anyone who can't cope with that is - at the moment - wrongly invested.
    Have a good weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $16.63K 732.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1674614 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 216575 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1673000
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.