ADO 5.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-356

1. 1,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2596
    Great to see many familiar faces yesterday at the AGM,
    and lunch that followed, the mood in the room was overall positive.

A few key takeaways

-We have a very capable & ethical board, a very considered chairman and a charismatic and driven CEO.
    -All the board-members and executive team want to stay on and all were enthusiastic and excited about the future prospects.
    -The shift from knocking on doors to becoming accepted as intergrated partners is happening.
    -The EV companies are chasing cost per kWh savings and weight savings as an immediate priority and the tech fits this bill extremely well
    -larger format testing within pouch cell and longer anode reel runs are happening. (Sounded as though it’s at the stage of proving integration into existing manufacturing processes) also confirmed there is no major change in the EV companies current manufacturing process.
    -Pilot plant to be online by January
    -Raw material and feedstock supplies in place to scale
    -They all understand the frustration of shareholders but are all committed to growing this into something of great value.

Many shareholders have been in this for a decade or more so lots of water under the bridge, whilst difficult to do taking a step back and looking at the market propositions, executive positions, scientific team capability, tech readiness level and published data with fresh eyes as if you just found it may help ease the tension.

The main thing that caught my attention is the vast amount of technology proposals that pass through these large EV brands. That two of them have taken a keen interest in what Anteo can do for them, to the point where they are opening the doors and assisting the process gives great confidence.

It isn’t a given yet that the tech will be adopted but I am confident it won’t be because of lack of effort on the scientistic teams part or due to incompetent management on the executive side.

There are some very capable people involved that could get positions in just about any scientific institute/tech company, or board, they have committed to stay the course with Anteotech, for that I am grateful.

GLTA and may the next AGM be one of great celebration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $6.433K 321.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1684273 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 610863 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.