ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

David at nearly 1/2 a million a year is well rewarded for a...

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    David at nearly 1/2 a million a year is well rewarded for a small cap non revenue company. I agree he has shown promising signs but equally the SP has halved since his appointment and he failed to deliver on most of his agreed KPI’s.
    I am not opposed to him receiving a substantial Long Term Performance incentive providing it is indeed geared to performance and aligned to shareholders value creation. A strike price of 4.3 cents doesn’t align with most holders getting value and the strike price should ensure a stretch in performance in my opinion at least 9 cents before his options are in the money.
    I have no faith in the Board / Remuneration committee judgement on these matters when they have awarded subject to shareholder approval top up options on top of last years award at about a quarter the strike price of last years award.
    By all means load up David with PERFORMANCE options with a strike price at least at a level where shareholders also start to get a return on their average price above that level.
    The Board are out of touch if they believe a further award is due to them - performance on last years award at 16 cents strike price is what they should both concentrate on and be embarrassed by.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $1.365K 65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84746 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 612809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.