ADO 4.35% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

Some notes from me:ADO: "were like drug dealers on the corner...

1. 894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Some notes from me:

• ADO: "were like drug dealers on the corner getting ppl hooked"... this analogy made me laugh
    • First order for AnteoX this quarter.Met with leading gigafactories in Europe.Message from EV companies, "We want to move to high silicon but we dont know"
    • We are funnelling 7 targeted opportunities
    • An EV manufacturer has purchased some silicon anodes:
    • 1B to convert all sales currently proposed
    • from EV company "If we continue on the trajectory that we are, this (ADO tech) will go to the entire fleet of cars."
    • Most small companies in front of EV companies "are froth n bubble, nothing more"
    • $500m per annum opportunity in life sciences.
    • $260k Serum Institute, largest order to date.
    • Proposal in front of trinseo
    • 2 Term sheets out, looking to close one out by 2023
    • Talking to battery manufacturer competitor to wyon, therefore looking to closing wyon sooner than later
    • Q: 1000 cycles number? :A1000 cycles, accepted as a standard. If you look back at annual repport at 700 cycles. We've been invited to help develop silicon tech in EV company even at 700 cycles. $ per kw generated is important for EVs. If EV1 used anteox, we can generate $300m extra profit for them by cost savings. We have confidentiality with EV1 and EV2. We've already got that acceptance however. We would announce 1000 cycles.
    • Q: what internal thresholds / hurdles that would enable companies to take us up fasterA: most of breaks of pace is the partners we deal with and their processes. What has been impressive in the last 12 months the change to lab coat discussions to white collar discussions. We will be able to supply the written commitments to orders. we have 20kl ability to 80kl, and we are discussing with other producers in Europe when it comes to it.
    • Q: Hydrogen tech? Gov monetary?A: We have made various applications. We are restricted by what we can say but will be announcing any success. Hydrogen: Primary focus on Anteox and batteries. Continuing to look at other opportunities but its second to the battery opportunities. If theres a move to solid state how to we move into that? So much opportunity in battery, so we must have firm focus on that at the moment.
    • Q: Anteox info.A: it will be made in pilot plant. Anteobind is already been produced locally. Cost is commercial in confidence. Margins are very healthy however.
    • Q: Competitive analysis the team does?A: We have Chweie that has pulled apart various markets. Battery show to scour the competition. Right now, the gigafactories and EV companies are coming to us ... EV companies have been tasked to review other technologies , EV exec said on friday "thats a short task for me, theres not many (no other) company that does what you do?
    • Q: missed the questionA: Asia is not currently on our radar. Q: Legals - are you aware of anything that will impinge ?A: no comment
    • Q: Tech protectionA: we can do what we are advised and allowed to do.
    • Q: How do we see Anteo in future dealing with partners.A: For the time beign we see the greatest opportunity as a supplier. That is the first priority. Perhaps later on all range of commercial agreements (e.g. JVs)

All resolutions passed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $59.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $23.30K 994.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3490339 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 633581 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 1313766
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.