ADO 4.17% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Hi Ktscratch, Thanks for your excellent summary of what was...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hi Ktscratch,

Thanks for your excellent summary of what was discussed.

I'm surprised others haven't added their perspective.

I wonder if you can just provide a little bit more context to a few of your dot points.

* Message from EV companies, "We want to move to high silicon but we dont know (how)?" Presumably he told them ADO could show them how and signed them up immediately?

* from EV company "If we continue on the trajectory that we are, this (ADO tech) will go to the entire fleet of cars."
    This sounds like we are in deep with at least one EV coy. Did he explain what the "trajectory" meant and what still had to be resolved, and how long it might take?

*Most small companies in front of EV companies "are froth n bubble, nothing more"
    Was this meant to say that no other coys (other than ADO) have anything to offer the EV big boys. That's a pretty big call if true.

*Talking to battery manufacturer competitor to wyon, therefore looking to closing wyon sooner than later.
    Was he suggesting that as soon as we get Wyon to sign up, then the competitor would rush to sign?

This all seems very, very bullish from ADO and the implication seems to be that there are EV coys on one side, and only ADO, and no other suppliers, on the other??

Is that really how he presented it??

Thanks again for your input.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $56.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $37.22K 1.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3172743 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 280000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 521872
Last updated 15.57pm 27/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.