IG6 2.50% 7.8¢ international graphite limited

Exactly, the allocation of performance rights to management,...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Exactly, the allocation of performance rights to management, since listing is absolutely F*cking obscene, they have had two goes at it, if any shareholders are pissed off about it ring them up, email them, let them know exactly what you think, otherwise it will only continue, if the current performance rights are passed at the AGM, the performance rights, will be a 16% dilution to shareholders, for absolutely no financial gain to the company.
    Some here keep highlighting the government support that they have received, government funding and support are good to help get things going, but at the end of the day, the company has to be a profitable business in its own right, devoid of any government assistance.
    There was a poster called crackpot, who claimed that he was a seed shareholder, who’s shares were released from escrow, and he made no secret of the fact that he dumped the lot, he had nothing encouraging to say about management, I believe he was actually telling the truth, which would be strange for a poster on here.
    Plenty have posted about a certain director, which has all been poison, I am at a loss as to why the market isn’t one bit interested in IG6, but my gut feeling unfortunately is that there is something rotten somewhere?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $16.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 9.5¢ 7.8¢ $62.07K 754.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.6¢ 8.0¢ 158786
Last updated 14.12pm 17/06/2024 ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.