AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Tolate,So original and funny at the same time, not!So if we sum...

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Tolate,

So original and funny at the same time, not!

So if we sum up you position from the last few days,

1. Zijin knows how to work with Cominiere and you condone their approach even suggesting that AVZ should mimic this approach. Zijins approach seems to include bribery and abuse of the local population. Hmm I wonder if your current employer would agree with this approach to business?

2. You are angry with AVZ’s current management primarily because they followed the DRC’s mining laws and have been frustrated by corrupt practices of individuals and companies wanting to steal the tenements AVZ have worked for. As opposed to those that have added nothing to the exploration and believe they can steal it. Yet again you seem to support this approach.

3. You undermine the current management and board at every opportunity and support the election of 3 dubious characters to the board on the premise that they “might” do better and they “can’t do more damage than has already been done”

4. You spread misinformation by claiming any and all facts put forward by other posters to be “Fake news” even when there is irrefutable truth.

5. You make falsehood statement and statements repeatedly believing that the more you say it the more it will be true or sway people to your view.

6. As a Holder of AVZ you provide more admiration and support to Zijin than AVZ. Thus we have to ask what is your upside for doing this.

7. You answer no questions put to you

8. You provide no added value to any conversation

9. You believe your AVZ shares are worthless

To be clear, until all legal avenues are exhausted my AVZ shares have value. However given you believe your AVZ shares are worthless let me help out, give me your shares for free, claim the loss against all of your other shares that are doing so well. This will enable you to realise some value from this whole experience. Leave this chat and experience behind you and enjoy the rest of your life

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.