PAR 7.69% 21.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi @mb33 I just had a read and my understanding is that it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Hi @mb33 I just had a read and my understanding is that it basically gives them greater powers to dilute without shareholder approval.
    In fact, everything I've read so far, except for re-election of directors, seems to be about

1. giving them more power,
    2. giving them, personally, more money (be careful with that one, because they casually slipped in some Additional Performance Rights which are really questionable but which we could inadvertently let slip through if we approve the Performance Rights)
    3. protecting them from scrutiny by holding totally virtual AGMs where they choose which questions to answer and/or edit question time like they did last year.

So, although I haven't finished my initial read through, it is basically about what we can do for them, not what they can do for us.
    Their targets over the next 3 years are a joke given most of them are well underway or supposedly nearing completion.
    And the 40% compound growth in the SP/distributions should be a foregone conclusion anyway, especially now we are looking at 43c. I see it akin to politicians dangling a carrot to win your vote, but they will be the real winners here with not only the generous Performance Rights, but the sneaky Additional Performance Right way, way down the document. I haven't got to the detail of what they're worth yet, if there is any.

This is just my understanding of the doc. I could be mistaken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.