SOR 0.00% 4.3¢ strategic elements limited

I've requested HC to delete my above post because of incorrect...

1. 825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I've requested HC to delete my above post because of incorrect information.
    I replace it with the following:

From their point of view the company is not dying.

They have perfected a system for drawing undeservedly high salaries, while indulging their intellectual curiosity, at other people's expense. Government grants, university co-contributions, capital-raising share issues, etc.

They remind me of academics and politicians who live out their irrelevant-to-the-real-world dreams and fantasies in unaccountable financial security. Group think surrounds them, so it never occurs to them that the people who are actually paying for their dreams and secure lifestyles might want to see some effective, real-world, marketplace, financial bottom-line RESULTS.

WAKE UP Charles, Matthew, Elliot! You DON'T DESERVE "performance rights" for having a university develop the technology to the level of kilowatt output. THAT'S WHAT WE ARE PAYING YOU $706,000 IN ANNUAL SALARIES FOR! Achieving 1 kilowatt output won't be an occasion for covering yourselves in glory; it's * JUST * YOUR * JOB * !

PLEASE WITHDRAW RESOLUTIONS 5, 6 AND 7. And don't put your hand in the till instead - Page 16, section 6.5.

Mr. Pig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $3.452K 79.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29891 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 56826 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.