EGR 3.13% 15.5¢ ecograf limited

i dont think the reason is that people accept that cant do...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    i dont think the reason is that people accept that cant do anything but more so that they are blinded by the share price rise. The "hope and this time it is different" thinking may be more so the reason why.

Unfortunately what some fail to see is that the rise has nothing to do with EGR (at least this is what it looks like).
    The SP rise has the same pattern as last time. Germany buys, Australia sells but there are no news to support this. The SP will fall again if there are no news. Yes the market in general has changed and there are some reasons to support a higher price but we thought this as well last time around with the plant being imminent in WA etc

I personally think that a second strike is necessary and a NO vote is required to ensure that EGR can be well positioned WHEN the market goes.
    AS is a good geologist but he isnt good in running the company, unfortunately that leads to miss guided decisions which opens the door to other people joining the board of directors who can hide ther incompetency

People should vote as they like, however they should vote and I think they should try and see the bigger picture, the future is build on actions done in the past... and the past didnt look so good.
    Last edited by tanUp: 10/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $70.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $2.208K 14.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86153 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3691 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ 2042
Last updated 14.07pm 02/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.