EGR 1.00% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Well said @Haustead. Yoùve taken the words out if my mouth.I've...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Well said @Haustead. Yoùve taken the words out if my mouth.

I've said repeatedly about long term renewal to Prett, Rae, Spinks and getting ASX Board Qualified Gender Equality issues up front. This has been ignored for the past 3 years. So what this cosy club of director's are saying is there isn't a single women on the planet that understands the ĝraphite industry, oh God, please!!!!

The Board is more interested in free loading from Renumerations and performance shares that are set so low, a grade 2 child could almost swindle themselves a shovel load of performance shares...

Question, dies anyone actually know how many shares in total after profit taking by directors are free loaded from Renumeration and performance shares and what percentage that makes up of the total share holding.

Since 2012 I've held and 11 years later, yes I agree, we are always on the cusp of something grand and yet where are we???

Annually the share price drops, and you have to continuously buy more to keep your buy in price at a reasonable pace.

This AGM, I'm not going to have a quiet chat on the side, I've given them as much rope and they have hung themselves, well and truly.

If you haven't voted yet, don't delay, let them know that they ate accountable to shareholders please, not there renumeration packages, and need for better lifestyles at the cost of shareholder capital, yes YOUR CAPITAL!!!.

Just ask yourself, ate you hapoy to give away your orofits for poor performances and delays?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $21.04K 210.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101282 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.