ADR 5.56% 1.7¢ adherium limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-12

1. 1,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Totally understand where your coming from given the past raisings, but hoping the cash they have now can see them through to the start of being cash flow positive. Last quarter they showed they still had around 9mill, previous quarter to that was around 11mill I think, so cash used in operating activities was around 2mill that quarter although the recent rapid commercialization into the US possibly may increase that somewhat whether this qrt or the next(not sure). But still hopefully plenty of cash to still cover a number of qrts. Hope so. Will get a better idea in the next few days anyway when we see the revenue, if down or it's still the same or it is going up. Hopefully up.

But If we do indeed see another C/R down the track, I still can't work out how it could benefit Bioscience if they didn't believe ADR had a bright future. They have poured tonnes of money into this company continually supporting it a number of times and could imagine they are well underwater with that, so say their is another C/R, I mean if they were to take part in another down the track, apart from holding even more shares after contributing more money in and diluting it even further, where's the benefit or return for their investors coming from. Given how many shares they already hold and how supportive they have been I can only assume that they believe good things are coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $12.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $3.713K 218.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 612424 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.