ADR 10.0% 1.8¢ adherium limited

company is at now moving forward in a sales sense has never...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    company is at now moving forward in a sales sense has never looked better

But the problem is, as we expand so does out cash burn... is the revenue streams enough to justify the ongoing cash burn that is seemingly increasing at an alarming rate... this is the multi million dollar question...

Business is not that hard to understand IMO... the business prospectus here needs attention to becoming cash flow positive with strong growth... lets face it, tiktokers seem to have more clue how to make strong revenue over our management ... There seems to be a lot of time and money wasted here..

you can have a product that potentially could make multi millions, but in the wrong hands it could simply be shelfed never to see the light of day...

The amount of businesses I have seen hit the wall due to lack of understanding of risk management, revenue vs outs etc is mind blowing...

I live in Noosa, a coffee shop on hasting street can turn over $20,000 a week, but the over heads are $18.500... yet the same type of coffee shop in a small town could have $5,000 turnover and the over heads are only $2,000 a week... my point is, the business management here is lacking... they use our money ruthlessly... the multi millions that have been spend in the last decade alone to simply get to where we are today is nothing short of embarrassing ....

Nothing will change in the SP until they show us serious rapid growth... the marketing here is near non existent ... IMO ADR has a product that they are wanting someone else to promote and create traction... yet they themselves seem clueless on how to achieve this...

Yes we are in better position than we have ever been after all these years regarding incoming revenue... but lets face it, the consolidation that is incoming is going to be followed by ongoing CR's while they keep spending our money and not achieving the goals they made out they would... a lot of promises were made for 2024, but don't you all think that the consolidation pre 2024 is being put in place to again take shareholders money via CR's...

I would simply be happy to get my money back here and move on... i feel like that will never happen TBH... this is one dead stock, the only action here is the multi millions of shares that seem to change hands in one of transactions every other month... what is with that?...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $875 48.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21110 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 494887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.