AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

Hey 2105,I'm all good thanks - hope you and everyone else here...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Hey 2105,
    I'm all good thanks - hope you and everyone else here is doing ok also. Have been traveling within Australia and overseas and back to the grind stone so to speak. Thanks always to you, Geeris and the many others that post quality information and thoughts. Not everyone will see things through the same eyes but every bit of information assists others to make there own decision to buy/sell/hold but your own research is always the best and a basic understanding how markets work.
    I decided not to attend the General meeting in person this year as I felt I've done enough travel for one year and besides I'm happy with the company's progress and they are only a phone call away anyway. Same as you, I'd love to hear feedback on anyone who attended.

Still holding and haven't sold down any shares no - in fact have only accumulated a few more over the last year.

I can only talk for myself, but I'm happy with team Archer and their progress to date. It is slow yes, but you'd expect that considering what they are doing with no path before them to follow. They have made considerable progress over the last year but challenging market conditions have taken the risk off path for now but that will again change in time. I'm here for the long haul and the markets will do it's thing but I'm happy to sit and wait.

Another recent Job Ad below....

seek.com.au/job/71326574?ref=search-standalone&type=standout#sol=7428250761513f8e888108ae0a423ac9a59df765

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5778/5778142-930d73a088646419aa99afc63d8999b2.jpg
    I like to look around through many avenues to gauge how the company is progressing and the above ad shows progress is being made and they are very much focused on the read out technology side - reading the Quantum states. There are many different skill sets now through Archer from from Quantum Physicists, Material Scientists, Chemistry Scientists, Quantum Hardware Engineers, Nanofabrication Engineers and now Electrical Engineers - to me the progression of skillsets is a good indication of where they are at.

Hope everyone is doing as well as can be in the current environment.
    It's a challenging world right now and I hope everyone can navigate through ok.

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.