SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-160

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    Well I guess that remains to be seen.

But I dont have any genuine malice towards any current or previous board. I simply concluded like Split a while ago that we simply to dont have anyone with the leadership drive or skill set to push NAL to carbonate.

All logical reasoning points to getting this up and running.

Moblan is years away, with likely further drill out, then there is the capex and studies associated with it once we get it to a economic/marketable state.

Current board, might be great at mining, but none of them not 1 has any expertise or relations in building a carbonate plant out of our existing one.

Why is this being pressed by most shareholders? Well, if we sit on our hands when voting, we have the status quo with the board happy that was now happy to lower guidance, has 200M dollars to chew through on whatever they see fit, might not even be used wisely and as they have already stated themselves a strategic review I have assumed is in terms of our planned path forward. I would have a guess this would be of the logic "its all about the tonnage". This was true during Nal build and Moblan drilling. But SYA is at the next stage once its finished ramp up. That is moving away from a 50/50 split in our NAL resource to another company.

Moving downstream is for SYA as, quite simply, thats who our board are meant to be operating/appeasing. Now to get NAL to carb is going to take some time. But it needs to be done for SYA sake. We then have carbonate with better margins and a 75% stake vs lower margins an a 50% stake. Which I might add that 50% stake is only achieved if we reach optimum output YoY.

An its wise to look at our current board and their previous history and achievements in terms of what they can and will do here. People are after all creatures of habit for a reason. So if JB has been known to sit on his hands under 1MC et al. There is every likelyhood that he is not going to turn into a super human that somehow turns SYA into the absolute beast it should be. An that rather he will simply continue his habitual hand sitting over and over again until it is crystal clear to holders in his efforts. Arf also said he knows people who have tried to talk to him. Yet to be met with silence. Package that in with his peanut stake in SYA ie relative to his $600,000 salary and also as per SB and others that he has various balls to juggle elsewhere, it doesnt exactly paint an exceptional picture does it?

Now shareholders may fail in any change. But I tell you what, I certainly wont be giving them a vote of confidence. An yes, how this vote goes may very well shape my investment in SYA as its our very future or no future that is at stake here.
    Last edited by Kevo88: 06/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $1.252M 44.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 4178258 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 854617 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.